1367 Alta Vista is a collection of twelve fitly designed modern condominiums just blocks from Hollywood's most famous landmarks and steps away from some of the best resta...
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of . This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
If you're thinking about selling a home or real estate, how you start the process is going to determine your success! The trick to selling a home is understanding your particular situation and understanding the current housing markets, both macro markets and within your specific neighborhood.
The other aspect of your home sale you'll want to consider is your REALTOR'S® listing and marketing plan. Your initial list price, how the property is marketed, and how its shown will all affect the end result. We have Agents On-Demand that can help you get started now! Just call: (888) 7-MOVE-ME. Or keep reading for more options!
1. Select Your Agent: Having the right professional in your corner can keep the stress down, help you get a good offer on your property, and keep you out of court! If you need a REALTOR®, you can call one of our Agents On-Demand!
2. Build Your Selling Plan: This includes determining your list price, how aggressive your sale will be, and what your strategy is moving forward. Don't underestimate this step!
3. Preparing the Property: Depending on the home's condition and desirability, you and your agent will need to decide what's needed to put the property's best foot forward. This could include but is not limited to: Cleaning, making repairs deemed necessary, staging and eventually photographing the home when it's ready.
4. Listing and Marketing the Home: This is where your agent gets to shine! A great REALTOR® will market and advertise the home to achieve the greatest amount of exposure the listing can get! The more buyers that view the home, the better! Making the home accessible to buyers and their reasonable appointment requests is critical.
5. Receiving and Reviewing Offers: Your Agent On-Demand will be able to guide you through the sometimes turbulent waters of reviewing and selecting the best offer for you. A few things to keep in mind are buyer's strengths or weaknesses, their level of motivation to buy the home, and the type of financing they may be using.
6. Go Into Escrow: Once you select an offer, your REALTOR® will then open escrow. During the course of escrow your buyers will need to deposit their earnest money and/or deposit, and conduct inspections.
7. Close Escrow: Once all deposits, inspections and any negotiated repairs have been made, title has scrubbed and approved the transaction, and the buyer's have secured their loan(s), escrow can be closed and completed. This also includes recording the home's new owner(s) at the County Recorder's office.
8. Release Possession: Depending on what was negotiated in the offer and course of escrow, the seller releases possession to the buyer and delivers keys, and anything else that goes with the home.
Ready to Get Started? Click or Call Us Now!