Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of . This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
Buying a home can be very exciting, and very scary! Even if you've been through the process before, the process of purchasing a home in California has changed over the last few years as regulations and laws change. But that shouldn't discourage you! Buying a home can be one of the best things you can do for your financial future.
Having an experienced REALTOR® to help you through the process is essential. We have Agents On-Demand ready to help you now: Call (888) 7-MOVE-ME. Or keep reading for more options!
2. Get a Home Loan: Get pre-qualified or pre-approved. Many consider this the first step. Without knowing what you can afford or what type of loan will work best for you, you're just kicking tires.
3. Building Your Tour: After your pre-approval, start selecting homes you would like to see in person. Your agent can then do the "laundry" on the details of the house. This is helpful to uncover any specifics that won't work for your loan, tastes or situation.
5. Tour the Homes: This is an exciting time! Enjoy the tour, but keep your eyes open. Make sure you inspect all aspects of the homes on tour, especially the ones you are considering making an offer on.
6. Make an Offer: If you found something you like, it's time to make an offer! Consult your trusted REALTOR® for the details of the offer.
7. Enter Escrow: Once you have a deal, you will "go into escrow". Escrow consists of but is not limited to earnest money and down payment deposits, inspections, repair and other negotiations, and transferring the property and everything that goes with it.
8. Take Possession: Move in or take possession of the home. This is when you get your keys!
Ready to Start? Click or Call Us Now!